Fair and flexible booking
If you book on or before May 31st, 2022, for sailings through October 15th, 2022, you'll be able to take advantage of our flexible booking policy — which allows you to cancel up to 48 hours before the voyage date and receive Future Voyage Credit.
WHAT YOU GET
- Developed by the world’s most-talked-about producers and artists, you have a ticket to all of our awe-inspiring shows.
- From refined dining to relaxed casual, all of our 20+ eateries featuring menus curated by Michelin star chefs are yours to enjoy.
- Stay hydrated with still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and even drip coffee.
- Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more — all your group fitness classes are covered.
- We've taken care (of taking care) of your servers, so we cover the gratuities for your onboard experiences.
- Browse, post, and stay connected with wifi — whenever you want, and wherever you are on the ship.
NEED TO KNOW
- Feel confident making plans with us, knowing that if anything changes within 120-45 days before your voyage, you can still cancel your booking and receive a Future Voyage Credit worth your fare paid. Or you can even send a friend in your place with a quick name update up to 48 hours before sailing.
- All regions
- All ships
Updated: April 1, 2022
1. Effective immediately we have updated our temporary flexible booking policies. These modified policies are:
For Voyages departing from January 30th, 2021 through October 15th, 2022:
For Reservations booked starting 26 January 2022 through midnight Eastern Daylight Savings Time following 31 May 2022: (You must be booked -- that is, deposit for the voyage accepted by Virgin Voyages -- by this deadline for this policy to apply to you. We will be honoring this updated, more flexible booking policy for all bookings deposited under our previous flexible booking policy from 01 September 2021 until 26 January 2022 for the voyages mentioned above. After this, our standard cancellation policy in our Ticket Contract applies.)
- You may cancel a scheduled voyage up to forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled departure time of your voyage (the "Eligible Cancellation Window") and receive 100% Future Voyage Credit (FVC)
- You may move your booking free of charge to any of our voyages then on sale, up to forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled departure time of your voyage
- You may move your booking to a voyage of higher or lower value (note -- not just of a higher value, as is usually the case) up to forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled departure time of your voyage
This flexible policy also applies to group travel (i.e., non-contracted “Circles” in our brand parlance). After midnight Eastern Daylight Savings Time following 31 May 2022, our Standard Booking Policies apply. This policy may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
2. Details of Virgin Voyages’ Flexible Booking Policy. This table shows the Period before departure within which written notice of cancellation is received by Virgin Voyages and the Cancellation charges in percentage of fare:
|From the date of booking until forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled departure (see Notes 1, 2): 0% Cancellation charge|
|From forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure until departure (see Note 1): 100% Cancellation charge|
Note 1: To illustrate, if your voyage departs at 7 p.m. on 28 May 2022, you must cancel by 7 p.m. on 26 May 2022 to get your FVC. If you cancel one second after 7 p.m. on 26 May 2022, the 100% cancellation fee applies.
Note 2: Other implications of this policy. By canceling in the Eligible Cancellation Window, the components of your trip will be handled as follows:
- Voyage Fare: you will receive a FVC for the amount paid, less refunds.
- Taxes & Fees: you will be refunded in the form of payment.
- Bookables (e.g., Shore Excursions, Bar Tab): you will be refunded to the form of payment.
- Voyage Protection (booked through Virgin Voyages): will not be refunded. You must make a valid claim with Aon in order to get any kind of funds back.
- Hotel add-on (booked through Virgin Voyages): 100% penalty within 45 days of check-in.
- Air add-on (booked through Virgin Voyages): 100% penalty within 45 days of departure.
- Lock It In Rate bookings do not qualify for Flexible Booking Policy
These policies supersede any information you may have previously received. If you have already submitted a transfer or cancellation based on the previous policy, we will honor this and we will be in touch with confirmation in due course. Similarly, if we issued you a 200% FVC from a past cancellation, that remains in effect.