60% off 2nd Sailors + 10% FL residents.
Treat yourself to our most inclusive and irresistible offer of 2023 when you sail within the next 45 days to the most gorgeous destinations across the Caribbean with our exclusive Florida Resident Rate. But hurry, this offer ends on January 31st.
WHAT YOU GET
- 60% off your 2nd Sailor on a Caribbean voyage (45 days or less)
- Extra 10% off with your exclusive Florida Resident Rate
- Up to $600 in drinks for you to share
- Over $600 of value — including 20+ eateries, all essential drinks, tips, and more
NEED TO KNOW
- All Sea Terrace and below categories are eligible for this offer, which ends on January 31st, 2023. Sailors on any 2023 6-night voyage or less get a free $300 Bar Tab per cabin. Sailors on a 2023 7-night voyage or more get a free $600 Bar Tab per cabin. All voyages include dining in 20+ eateries, fitness classes, tips, wifi, and essential drinks.
- Scarlet Lady
- Valiant Lady
Terms & Conditions apply
Updated: January 3, 2023
1. Offer Terms. These terms detail the terms and conditions of our Florida Resident Rates Offer. For a limited time, Florida residents will receive 10% off their retail voyage fare for any Eligible Voyage that is booked in accordance with the terms below.
2. Applicability/Offer Details.
2.1. The Florida Resident rate is applicable to bookings on Scarlet Lady and Valiant Lady voyages departing from Port Miami within 45 days of the booking creation date. Booking must be created and paid in full to receive the Florida Resident Rate Offer.
2.2. The reduced 10% off the retail voyage fare will be applied at the time of booking.
2.3. At the time of booking, the Sailor must enter the following Access Key during checkout to receive the offer: FLRATE. The offer is not automatically applied to any booking meeting the requirements. For First Mate bookings, on Firstmates.com or through verified third party booking engines, the promotional code will be visible to the First Mate when selecting an eligible voyage and this will be a manual add-on. In other words, the promotional code must be selected by the First Mate in order for the offer to be applied to the booking.
2.4. Florida residency may be evidenced by drivers license or utility bill showing residency in Florida upon check in at the Terminal.
3.1. The Florida Resident Rates Offer is combinable with public promotional offers. It is not transferable. All Eligible Voyages are subject to Virgin Voyages’ cancellation policies.
3.2. The Florida Resident Rates Offer is only for paid bookings at full fare. Sailors traveling under the Voyage Vacation Program, Casino Player Program, First Mate Rates, Interline Rates, or a reduced fare Access Key are not eligible for this offer.
3.3. Savings and Separability. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to operate contrary to applicable law. If any provision of these terms and conditions are or are determined at any time to be contrary to or unauthorized by applicable law, then such provision shall not be applicable or performed or enforced, except to the extent permitted by law, provided that, in such event, all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
3.4. Virgin Voyages reserves its right to modify these terms and conditions at any time with or without notice.