YOU ASKED. WE ANSWERED.
Busting myths about our lady ships.
You asked. Our Sailors answered.
From luxurious inclusions to the best ways to relax on board, see what our Sailors have to say about sailing aboard our exclusively adult voyages.
“It’s a really mixed group of ages. I saw all shapes, sizes and ages. There was everything from 20s to 80s. What I was really impressed with is how everybody was thoroughly enjoying themselves.”
60, New Jersey
“The thing I love about Virgin is how no matter who you are, you’re going to love it. Richard’s Branson had his 72nd birthday onboard. I saw a family celebrating a 21st.”
“I was onboard for my 20th anniversary and felt completely relaxed and welcome. Age is just a number has never been more true. They are all about enjoying life no matter what your number is.”
“I’ve been on around 70 cruises on over 15 different cruise lines, and the food on Virgin is probably my favorite out of all of them. From The Wake (steak and seafood) to Extra Virgin (Italian) to the Galley, I’ve never had a bad meal onboard. For lunch, I highly recommend eating at The Dock, one of my favorite parts of the ship. Another small detail that I love is that you can get 24/7 breakfast in the Galley. If you want an omelet at 10 pm, you can get an omelet at 10 pm.”
Cruise Fever “7 reasons to take a cruise on Virgin Voyages”
"My husband and I would choose a cruise with Virgin every single time. Everything they include means you aren’t constantly reaching into your pocket or worried about your bill at the end. Compared to hotels right now, cruising is the best value."
"I like to call sailing with Virgin ‘Much More Inclusive’. I feel like some resorts trick you with inclusions but there are caveats. Same as some other cruise lines. Whereas Virgin is upfront. The dining is the best at sea. The crew is second to none."
“I was blown away by the service.They call us RockStars, but their crew treat everyone so well. Every detail was handled. I wish I had this kind of service everywhere. Booked another two already.”
“I’ve been on dozens of cruisers with other companies, but now I’m a Virgin fan for life. The food is outstanding. The best I’ve had on a cruise.”
“There are cruises and there are voyages. I get what the difference is now. Virgin spoiled me and my wife on our anniversary. My friends asked me what made it great? I just told them it was everything.”
63, Sydney, AUS
“It’s up to you. I was out exploring all day on the Mediterranean cruise then at night would be in bed early so I was ready for the next day. The room and bed are really comfortable so I woke up ready to go again. I'm sailing in the Caribbean next.”
“A very relaxing trip for me. Spa in the mornings. Daybed and a cocktail at the Dock area in the afternoons. One night I fell asleep in my hammock to the sound of the ocean. Take me back now please.”
“I’ve been on lots of cruises, and this was my favorite by far. The ship is stunning. The crew are second to none. I love their attitude-not-age approach. As for the parties, yes, they have epic ones. But if you just want to have a break, this ship offers it all.”
33, New York
- Cruise Fever - 7 Reasons to take a Cruise on Virgin Voyages
- Buzzfeed - Here’s what it’s like to travel through Europe by cruise ship
- Yahoo! Lifestyle - What to Eat Aboard Virgin Voyages’ Scarlet Lady
- Travel + Leisure - I Took a Virgin Voyages Cruise With My Sister — and It Was the Ultimate Girls Trip
- Cosmopolitan - I Just Came Back From a Virgin Voyages Vacation, and I’m a Cruise Person Now?
- Fortune - Inside Virgin Voyages, the cruise ships that want to make sea travel cool again
- Ocean Home - Virgin Voyages Converts Cruising Skeptics with Fine Dining, Unique Entertainment and Plenty of Glamour
- Condé Nast Traveler - This High-Energy Korean Barbecue Restaurant Is Virgin Voyages’ Hottest Table
- Fodor's - For the Haters, This Could Change Your Mind About Cruises
- Bloomberg - Branson’s Virgin Voyages Courts First-Time Cruisers, Cures Inhibition
- NY Post - Inside Virgin’s new Scarlet Lady cruise ship with a tattoo parlor
- BuzzFeed - Here's What It's Like Inside A Swanky, Adults-Only Cruise Ship
- Maxim Inside the Scarlet Lady - Virgin Voyages' Stylish Luxury Cruise Ship
Always Included Luxury
We've taken care of all the details - so all you have to do is kick back and have the relaxing vacation you deserve. Everything below is included.
@JensSuitcase on Tw