Search Virgin Voyages Help & Support
Results for "passport"
However, we understand that spontaneous getaways sometimes occur without sufficient time for passport arrangements. If you fall into this category and you are sailing out of Miami, on an eligible closed-loop voyage, and are a United States citizen, we can make an exception to the passport requirement. In such cases, you will need to present one of the following documents:
- Original valid US Passport
- Original valid US Passport Card
- Original valid Trusted Traveler Card (NEXUS, FAST)
- Original or copy of your state-issued birth certificate AND a physical Government-issued photo ID
- Puerto Rico birth certificates issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not acceptable
- Hospital-issued birth certificates are not acceptable
- Original Consular Report of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State AND a physical Government-issued photo ID
- Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services AND a physical Government-issued photo ID
For domestic Australian voyages, Australian citizens and permanent residents may provide a government-issued photo ID or a passport.
- Please upload your government photo ID as a passport in Ready to Sail on the Virgin Voyages App.
- After uploading, click ‘No thanks - I’ll do it myself’ and fill out the required information to complete your check-in. Note: In the passport number field, input your Driver's License number.
For more information regarding Australia, please visit here.
When purchasing VAT taxed items in our Retail stores, be sure to reach out to a member of our Retail Crew for assistance in filling out the form. Our Retail staff will have designated hours to assist with VAT purchases while on board. Hours of assistance can be found in the Daily Line Up and on the Virgin Voyages app. Please ensure to bring the following items with you to the High Street Shops, Deck 6, Portside:
All receipts for onboard retail purchases (services not included)
Credit or Debit card that the refund will go on
Valid email address