MIAMI, FL – March 22, 2023 – Setting sail on April 14, Virgin Voyages’ special-edition Limitless Voyage is a one-of-a-kind experience created by the brand’s Chief Entertainment and Lifestyle Officer, global icon and inspiring entrepreneur Jennifer Lopez. Taking to the high seas April 14-19 and set to the beautiful backdrop of the dream Caribbean seas, the unique programming – designed by women for women – includes a mix of engaging speaker events, networking opportunities, shore excursions, panels and on-board happenings spanning across wellness, lifestyle, dining and entertainment. Today, Virgin Voyages is announcing the incredible line-up of talent, including more than a dozen powerhouse speakers. Starting today, women now have the opportunity to book an exclusive package for this sailing with access to extraordinary, one-time-only events.
“When we first announced the Limitless Voyage, we knew it was going to be something special. It is inspiring to see this one-of-a-kind sailing come to life through our partnership with Jennifer, Limitless Labs, the amazing women working behind the scenes in our organization, and those supporting us through the special programming and speaker lineup,” said Isis Ruiz, Chief Growth Officer at Virgin Voyages. “The Voyage proudly celebrates women, entrepreneurship, culture and community. It will encourage us all to be Limitless by exploring every side of ourselves through the unique experiences we are offering. We can’t wait for April 14.”
Sailors who join the inaugural Limitless Voyage will be guided through an unforgettable five-night voyage of discovery, complemented by a balance of rejuvenation and play. With an exclusively adult, boutique hotel feel, the brand’s first ship, Scarlet Lady, features a relaxed luxe vibe primed for women to feel empowered, confident and at-ease. Alongside Sir Richard and Jennifer, this special cruise has been curated to align with Limitless Labs, an organization whose core mission is to empower, educate and enable millions of people, but with a focus on women, to live limitlessly - living as their fully realized selves with confidence, equal access to capital and opportunities, without age restrictions or expiration dates.
At the forefront of the Limitless Voyage programming are the special guest speakers, each trailblazers in their own right. They have all been hand-selected to share their experiences, motivations and unique insights aligned with seven core themes (coined the seven Cs) including Clarity, Character, Confidence, Courage, Care, Community and Connection. The speaker line-up will touch on all themes, introducing new conversations and topics everyday and offered alongside Virgin Voyages’ award-winning sailing experience.
The impressive line-up of speakers includes:
- Andrea Sullivan, Chief Marketing Officer at VaynerX - As CMO of VaynerX, Andrea is responsible for the organization’s brand and building its vibrant community of business leaders and culture icons. Creator of Marketing for the Now, she’s personally responsible for the popular series featuring prolific speakers and drawing a global audience of 100,000 per month.
- Beatriz Acevedo, CEO + Co-Founder SUMA Wealth - A leading inspirational voice and Latina entrepreneur, Beatriz is dedicated to creating opportunities for the voices of diverse youth, with efforts to authentically influence and positively depict Latinos in society.
- Carrie Byalick, President of Spartina Industries - From one of the entertainment industry’s most sought-after media and publicity strategists, to creator of her own talent management firm, Carrie now works with Late Show legend, Stephen Colbert, as president of his production company, Spartina Industries.
- Catherine Balsam-Schwaber, Founder & CEO at Kindra - Catherine is a life-long advocate for women’s health and launched Kindra to break down the stigma around menopause. Empowering women through midlife, Kindra is an innovative self-care company for women in menopause that uses science-backed formulas, education, and community-building initiatives.
- CJ Frogozo, Communications & Marketing Executive / Fitness Instructor - CJ is focused on transformational policy change and communications strategies — disrupting norms to fight for social and economic justice, women's and gender issues, and consumer product transparency.
- Jill Lindsey, CEO of JILL LINDSEY - Entrepreneur and podcast host, Jill believes in positive business growth through partnering with small business owners — all while mentoring many of her vendors.
- Jill Stoneberg, Senior Director of Social Impact and Sustainability at Virgin Voyages - Dedicated to bringing to life Virgin Voyages’ mission to “Create An Epic Sea Change For All,” Jill oversees brand initiatives to bring positive change to our Sailors, ocean, communities, Crew, and partners, with a focus on decarbonization and community relations.
- Katie Rosen Kitchens, Co-Founder, FabFitFun - Co-leading the evolution of this female-focused media brand since 2013 – from writing about lifestyle products to getting them into people’s hands – Katie curates fresh and exciting brands for FabFitFun’s members and oversees all brand partnerships and product development.
- Natalie Kuhn, Co-CEO, The Class - As the first employee of The Class, Natalie helped grow the business and its method from its inception in 2013 to what it is today: a global digital wellness company whose mindful movement practices are experienced in-person, in NY & LA, and digitally in 71 countries across the globe.
- Nathalie Walton, CEO of Expectful - As a new mother, Nathalie experienced the failure of the US healthcare system to nurture the mental and emotional wellbeing of pregnant and new mothers — so she joined Expectful to help solve this problem.
- Rei Chou, Founder, Rei of Light, The Feast - Rei is a healer, advisor, confidante and coach to the world’s most visionary creatives and leaders.
- Stacy London, CEO, State of Menopause - Host of TLC’s hit show “What Not to Wear,” Stacy is now an outspoken entrepreneur about women's health and longevity.
- Susan McPherson, Founder and CEO, McPherson Strategies - A purpose-driven leader, keynote speaker, and author, Susan focuses on ESG and corporate social impact communications.
- Sylvia Benito, Chief Investment Officer, ASK Family Office - A rare blend of spirit-dweller and financier, Sylvia is an indigenously trained shaman and Chief Investment Officer for a billion-dollar portfolio.
Sailors will also be treated to enhanced entertainment experiences featuring female talent and Latina artists. Bella Dose, a bilingual group Rolling Stone recently named among the top 10 Latin acts to make it big in 2023, will perform along with VTech, a DJ known for her Vegas residencies and sharing the decks with the likes of David Guetta, Avicii, Zedd and Diplo. Keeping the voyage light and playful with their comedy acts are Gina Brillon, who’s appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, America’s Got Talent and Chelsea Lately, along with Aida Rodriguez, a Latina comedian, writer and actress who’s recent comedy special “Fighting Words” is streaming on HBO Max.
While everyone on-board will have the opportunity to experience a taste of the amazing programming like social happy hours or the JLo Booty Burn class, Virgin Voyages is taking it a step further by creating a “Limitless Package,'' now available for purchase. Women who book this through Sailor Services (Customer service) will have access to fireside chats, hosted dining experiences, JLo Beauty gifts, private yoga sessions, a sound-bath meditation, thermal suite passes, networking opportunities and some surprises and delights along the journey. They can also select from a handful of specially guided shore excursions in Puerto Plata including surf lessons, a tour of a local women’s co-op or jumping off the iconic Damajagua waterfalls.
To book the Limitless Package and to learn more about Virgin Voyages’ always-included luxury, visit www.VirginVoyages.com.
About Virgin Voyages
Set Sail the Virgin Way with Virgin Voyages, the irresistible travel brand founded by Sir Richard Branson. Delivering epic vacations at sea, Virgin Voyages launched at the end of 2021. The brand's four Lady Ships – inspired by 50+ years of Virgin history -- include Scarlet Lady, Valiant Lady, Resilient Lady and Brilliant Lady. Designed for discerning travelers, Virgin Voyages offers relaxing, exclusively adult (18+) sailings. Working with a Creative Collective of the world’s most sought-after designers, performance artists and architects, Virgin Voyages delivers an enchanting boutique hotel at sea with fresh, elevated spaces that strike the perfect balance of nautical chic and glamour. Currently departing from the sun-soaked cities of Miami and Barcelona – and soon to include Athens, San Juan and Melbourne – the fleet offers itineraries to more than 100 awe-inspiring destinations across four continents. Virgin Sailors are spoiled for choice with 20 eateries offering Michelin-star culinary experiences all included, a festival-like line-up of entertainment, stylish and comfortable cabins, Rockstar Quarters, authentic and locally inspired shore excursions, and a dose of Vitamin Sea with well-being naturally intertwined throughout the experience. Promising to Create an Epic Sea Change for All, Virgin Voyages also puts sustainability front and center.